Write an email accepting an offer of employment

Write an email accepting an offer of employment.


Subject: Offer Acceptance


Dear Gauransh Pathak,


Please accept this email as my formal acceptance of the offered position as Sales Manager with Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance. I thank you for the opportunity, and I look forward to applying my skills to the position.

As the offer letter displays and as we previously discussed on the phone, I accept the starting salary with the availability of benefits after. I look forward to beginning work and meeting the team on 10 August, 2021. If you require any additional infomation from me before then, please let me know. You can reach me by phone or by email.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to demonstrate my value to the team.


                                                               Sincerely,

                                                               Dwij Gupta



Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.