Write a letter to the Principal , Director of Your School Requesting him to issue Your Transfer Certificate | letter to issue transfer certificate

Write a letter to the Principal , Director of Your School  Requesting him to issue Your Transfer Certificate


(Reason 1)

Your Elder Brother has got admission to a college in a different city and your family is moving with him. Write a letter to the principal requesting him to issue a transfer certificate. 


The Principal
D.A.V Public School
Gurgaon
12th May, 2024
Sub: Requesting to issue a transfer certificate
Sir,
I, Rahul Kaushik, am a student of class 10th, section C of your reputed institution. I would like to inform you that I need a transfer certificate as I will have move to a new school. My elder brother has got admission to Bits Pilani, this year and all of us are moving with him to Rajasthan. It is an excellent opportunity for my brother and we as family members want to be with him. I will have to take admission to a new school, once I move to Rajasthan for which I need a transfer certificate from my current school.

I have been a part of D.A.V Public  School for more than nine years and it holds a special place in my heart. However, due to the current situation, I need to change my school. I will always remain a proud student of this reputed institution. I will be highly obliged if you issue me a transfer certificate as soon as possible. 

Yours Sincerely,
Rahul Kaushik ( Class 10th, C)


(Reason 2)

You are moving to a new school for your higher secondary education. Write an application letter to the principal requesting him to issue a transfer certificate.


The Principal
P.G.T Public School
Delhi,
12th June, 2024
Sub: Requesting to issue a transfer certificate
Sir,
I  Priya Sharma, am a student of class 8th, section A of your reputed institution. I earnestly request you to issue me a transfer certificate. I have got admission to a new school for my classes 11th and 12th for which I need the transfer certificate. I wanted to continue my study in this school but two of the subjects of my preference are not taught here.

Teachers who taught other than my preference subjects are very humble and supportive here , they guided me a lot,  I will forever be grateful for that. I will be highly obliged if you take my request into consideration and issue me a transfer certificate to start a new academic journey.

Yours Faithfully,
Priya Sharma ( Class 8th, A)

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.