Write an Application to The Principal Requesting Him to Issue a Transfer Certificate

Write an Application to the Principal Requesting Him to Issue a Transfer Certificate

[Reason 1]

Your Father is an Army Officer He has been Posted to a new location you need to move with him. Write an application to the principal requesting him to issue a transfer certificate.


GL-327 Laxmiganj,

Varanasi

Nov 12, 2023.


To,

The Principal,

Bright Star School

Varanasi


Subject : Requesting to issue a transfer certificate.

With due respect, I Karan Singh, am a student of class 8th, Section A, would like to inform you that I need a transfer certificate to move into a new school. My Father is an Army Officer and he has been Posted to Himachal for his duty. This is the cause for me to change my current school and get admission into a new school located in Himachal. Bright Star School School has given me a lot of learning opportunities and built my basic foundation.

I am fortunate to be a part of this reputed institution. However, owing to the current situation, I had to change this school and for which I urgently need a transfer certificate. I would be highly obliged if you take my situation into consideration and issue me a transfer certificate at the earliest. 

Yours Faithfully 

Karan Singh.



[Reason 2]

Your father has bought a new house. Now, you are moving from old house to new house which is far away from your school thus you need to change your school, Write an application to the principal requesting him to issue a transfer certificate so that you can take admission into your near school.



45 Airport Road

Bengaluru, 

June 23, 2023


To,

The Principal,

Regional Public School ,

Sector C, Bengaluru.

Sub: Requesting to issue a transfer certificate

Respected Sir,

I, Hemant Shriniwas, am a student of class 9th, section B of your reputed institution. I humbly request you to issue me a transfer certificate. My family has moved to a new Residence which is far away from this institute. Hence, I need to change my school and get admission to a new one which is near to my House . That is why I am in urgent need of a transfer certificate. Only after the transfer certificate is issued I will be able to join the new school. I do not want to lag behind in my new school. I will be highly obliged if you take my request into consideration and issue me a transfer certificate with immediate action. I have also attached my new residential address to support my statement.


Yours faithfully,

Hemant Shriniwas( Class 9th, B)

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.