Write an Application on Fee Concession

 Application on Fee Concession


Application No 1

 [Your Name]

[Your Address]

[City, State, Zip Code]

[Date: DD/MM/YY]


[Principal's Name]

[School Name]

[School Address]

[City, State, Zip Code]


Subject: Requesting for a Concession of Fees


Respected/Dear Sir/Ma’am,


I am [Name of the Parent], the father of [Name of the Student] studying in Class [Mention which class your child is in] in your esteemed institution. I am writing this letter to request you for a fee concession.


Due to [mention the reason why you cannot pay the fees, such as financial difficulties, job loss, etc.], I find it challenging to meet the full fee requirements. Kindly consider my request and grant a fee concession for [mention the duration, e.g., the current academic year].


I sincerely appreciate your attention to this matter. Thank you for your time and consideration.


Yours sincerely,

[Your Signature]

[Your Full Name in block letters]



Application No 2 


[Your Full Name]

[Your Address]

[City, State, Zip Code]

[Email Address]

[Phone Number]

[Date: DD/MM/YY]


[Principal's Name]

[School Name]

[School Address]

[City, State, Zip Code]


Subject: Request for Fee Concession for the Academic Year [Year]


Respected/Dear Sir/Madam,


I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to bring to your attention my sincere request for a fee concession for my child, [Name of the Student], who is currently studying in Class [Mention the class].


As you are aware, [briefly explain the reason for seeking the concession, e.g., financial constraints, family hardships, medical expenses, etc.]. Due to these unforeseen circumstances, I find it challenging to meet the full fee requirements for my child's education.


I deeply value the quality education that [School Name] provides, and I am committed to ensuring my child's continued learning and growth. However, the financial burden has become overwhelming, and I humbly request your understanding and support.


I kindly request the following considerations:


1. **Partial Fee Waiver**: I request a partial fee waiver for the current academic year [Year]. This would greatly alleviate the financial strain on our family while allowing my child to continue benefiting from the excellent education offered by [School Name].


2. **Flexible Payment Plan**: If a complete waiver is not possible, I propose a flexible payment plan that spreads the fee payments over several months. This would enable me to manage the expenses more effectively.


3. **Scholarship Opportunities**: I am also open to exploring any scholarship opportunities available within the school. If there are merit-based or need-based scholarships, please guide me on the application process.


4. **Community Service**: In return for the concession, I am willing to contribute through community service or volunteering activities within the school. I believe in giving back to the institution that has played a significant role in shaping my child's character and knowledge.


I assure you that my child's academic performance will not be compromised, and I remain committed to supporting their educational journey. I sincerely hope that you will consider my request favorably, keeping in mind the unique circumstances we are facing.


Thank you for your attention to this matter. I am available for any further discussions or clarifications. I look forward to a positive response.


Yours sincerely,


[Your Signature]

[Your Full Name in block letters]

[Your Child's Full Name]

[Class and Section]


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.