Write an Application to the Principal for Transfer Certificate

Application to the principal for transfer certificate


37 Gyan Nagar 4th street

Vayu Nagar Noida

Date : 23/06/2024

The Principal

 Sky Public Higher Secondary School

G.B Pant Road , Noida

Subject : Request for a Transfer Certificate

Respected , Sir / Madam



I am Kartik a student of class 9th B in this school , I would like to inform you that my father got a transfer in another city , due to which I have to take admission in that city and for this I need a transfer certificate of this institution . I have been shortlisted there to take admission , so it would be highly appreciated if you could issue a transfer certificate as soon as possible.

 


I would like to let you know that all my tuition and curriculum activities fees have been paid and there are no any pending dues.

I request you to kindly consider my request and do the need full .

 


Yours Sincerely ,

Kartik

class 9th B

Roll no 27 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.