Write a letter to the bank manager to enable your bank account online transaction rights

How to Write a letter to the bank manager to enable your bank account online transaction rights 

Letter to enable online transaction rights



In thia article , we have shared you a format of a letter to request to the bank manager to enable your bank account online transaction rights . 

Format 



Date  . ....... ...

The Manager 

(Name of Bank)

(address)

Dear, Sir / Mam 

I am (your name) a customer of your bank (name of bank) having the account number (Your Account number ) . My Bank account doest not have any online transaction rights enabled , so i wrote this letter to request you to enable my online transactions rights. 

I am hoping for your quick response to my request. 

Here's my bank account details : 

Acc Name  - 

Acc No. - 

I have also attested my government id proof with this letter for identification purpose . 

Respectfully yours , 

(Your name & sign)  


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.